What you will do
You will be involved in all phases of the product development life cycle, working closely with the internal product team to assist with the design, development and launch of new products, features, enhancements, and improvements. The Technical Architect will lead technical requirements sessions, making technology easily understandable for end users, act as a liaison between clients and the internal development team, and showcase the potential power and value of our products in a very customer-centric, supportive and comprehensive fashion.
Skills and experience you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years working within the Salesforce ecosystem as a Technical Architect
- Demonstrated ability to architect for large, enterprise projects
- Strong experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ (SteelBrick)
- 3+ years working with VisualForce and Apex
- Experience with system integrations, preferably involving Salesforce and MuleSoft
- Experience talking and presenting to clients. Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills required
- Experience leading a team of developers, doing code reviews, and estimating development efforts
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant preferred
What you will get
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths.
- A great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, AD&D and Life Insurance coverage, employer paid short term disability coverage, wellness initiatives, and more!
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) package that includes time in service increases, Volunteer Time Off (VTO), 7 Holidays, and flexible work schedule
Join the top ranks of a growing company where you’ll have a voice. Apply now>