Join a company with an award-winning work environment that values and invest in it's people.
The Salesforce Administrator will help to grow service processes through software while our team drives alignment in existing software systems and processes. Your experience in data, process, and Salesforce administration will support systems operations. You will implement and administer analytically-driven workflows in our go-to-market tool-stack supporting Sales Development, Sales, Marketing, Channel and Customer Success. You will report to the Sales Operations Manager who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Conduct full administration and optimization within the technology stack, including Salesforce
- Onboard and implement new technologies or improvements
- Expand your assigned systems' use cases to promote operational efficiency
- Design and maintain change request, deployment, and optimization processes
- Build and refine processes as they revolve around your assigned technologies
- Develop reporting and analytics, which show insights into key performance indicators
- Ensuring the tech stack is interoperable within existing primary infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience in an operations role
- 2+ years of experience with software systems administration
- Salesforce administrative experience
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
Reay to make a difference?