Join a 5 star Salesforce Partner with an incredible reputation.
Opportunity for mid-level and director level candidates. 170-190K base + OTE of $230-$325K
Seeking a Pre-Sales Salesforce Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales to join a strong sales team as the primary technical advisor to drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process to a variety of clients.
This position is with a Solution Sales Architect candidates should have deep experience with Salesforce solutions along with the scoping/estimation process and will be expected to bring technical expertise to the sales process.
The Solution Sales Architect will assist Account Executives with understanding customer requirements, provide technical support for sales calls, and deliver functional demonstrations of Salesforce platform technology. Daily tasks include translating client business goals and objectives into high-level solutions and providing level-of-effort estimates to implement those solutions that might include one or more Salesforce Clouds (e.g., Financial Services Cloud, Sales/Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud, MuleSoft, etc.). The Solution Sales Architect will serve as the primary point of contact for knowledge transfer between the sales and delivery teams. Additionally, you will be expected to actively participate in the regular refinement of the estimation process and tools.
- Attend client scoping meetings to define project scope and estimate efforts to implement client solutions
- Work with Sales Account Executives and Delivery Teams to develop and deliver customer demonstrations and prototypes
- Drive deep level technical discussions with prospects and help set expectations for potential project efforts
- Assist in writing proposals, statements of work and responses to RFP’s / RFI’s
- Support 'proof of concept' installations to help customers evaluate capabilities
- Gain technical skills and expertise in Salesforce products, services, and implementation methodology
- Perform necessary research around third-party technologies, tools and applications being proposed as part of a solution
- Assist with identification of new and curating existing re-usable asset library asset library
- Connect with customers to become a trusted technical advisor
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and drive new services revenue
- Partner with the Sales Account Executive to take joint ownership of assigned accounts/opportunities
- Understand how professional services and managed services teams create a complimentary delivery engagement for customers
- Provide informal training and mentoring skills to customers and other employees
- Achieve and maintain necessary technical certifications and credentials
- Must have a deep understanding of Salesforce applications and platform (Financial Services Cloud experience required)
- Understanding of Salesforce Integration Applications and Methodologies (e.g., MuleSoft, Informatica)
- The ability to understand and explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical resources is vital
- Experience with financial services verticals and sub-verticals preferred
- Understanding of Salesforce-based technologies that support financial services (e.g., nCino, Vlocity) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering preferred
- 3+ years’ experience implementing Salesforce products and support
- Experience with custom application development preferred
- Experience with the overall sales process and the ability to forecast sales cycles
- Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams (sales, delivery, operations, etc.)
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated success helping clients make sense of what they’re investing in, using a creative and innovative approach
- Ability to travel as needed (approximately 30%)
- Advanced Admin
- Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Admin
- App Builder
- Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
Ready to crush your goals? Apply today!