Join a growing SaaS company where you can learn and deal with different applications and enjoy excellent benefits!
Looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to join the Business Systems team. You will have the opportunity to sharpen your technical skills by developing solutions for a world class Salesforce platform and related systems.
- Manage projects throughout the entire software development life cycle (including design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support)
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Develop custom applications and perform testing using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce. Writes, tests, analyze and implements high-quality code according to specifications.
- Follow Salesforce best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions, without creating technical debt or compromising security
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by yourself and other team members
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- 3+ years hands on experience as a Salesforce Developer
- 2+ years Salesforce CPQ development experience
- Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
- Understand Object Oriented concepts and ability to implement them
- Good understanding of other related web technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
- Good to have experience with Lightning development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to take initiative and work following company processes
- Experience working on a fast paced, high change environment
Location: US HOME BASED 100% REMOTE