Join a leading-edge product design and development company that caters to Independent Software Vendor partners that has enjoyed double-digit growth every year for 5 years in a row!
This Salesforce Architect role is a key component in the Salesforce PDO (Product Development Outsourcer) practice and is a trusted advisor to clients looking to build successful applications for the Salesforce ecosystem. This is a hands-on role that helps clients through product ideation, solution design, roadmap planning, and delivery execution.
You will use your strong technical, analytical, and communication skills to guide clients in solution architecture, best practices, adopting Salesforce technologies, and using Salesforce’s AppExchange for distribution. You will work hand in hand with Partner Account Managers and closely collaborate with Technical Architects, Product Owners, Development Leads and Project Managers to ensure customer success.
In addition to your hands-on partner enablement work, you will have the opportunity to perform active participation in the Salesforce Partner community and will work closely with Salesforce’s ISV teams.
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Platform and all major Clouds and Technologies
- Experience working as a Salesforce Technical or Solution Architect, Product Engineer, Consultant, or Developer in a customer-facing role
- Experience in analyzing business requirements and designing solutions
- Salesforce ISV and/or PDO experience
- Self-motivated and excellent time management skills
- Ability to explain complex topics to a wide range of audiences with empathy, clarity, and brevity
You will have the opportunity to crush challenges with this Gold consulting partner who has a 5/5 rating on the Salesforce App Exchange.
Apply today for quick consideration!