Join a company accelerating product development for early-stage and established companies. As a Gold Salesforce Consulting Partner, this PDO (product development outsourcer) has deep domain expertise in cloud-based development, application development, and launching new products on the AppExchange. For five consecutive years, this leading-edge company has enjoyed double-digit growth, and they are just getting started.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company focused on your potential and development every day, where you can enjoy being part of a close-knit team with a global footprint, applying and growing your knowledge of the newest Salesforce capabilities, and earning employer-paid certifications along the way.
The Salesforce Solutions Architect is a key member of a Salesforce PDO (Product Development Outsourcer) practice and is a trusted advisor to clients looking to build successful applications for the Salesforce ecosystem. This role is focused on industry specific solutions for Financial Services and/or Healthcare & Lifesciences verticals.
This is a hands-on role that helps through product ideation, solution design, roadmap planning, and delivery execution.
You will use your strong technical, analytical and communication skills to guide in solution architecture, best practices, adopting Salesforce technologies, and using Salesforce’s AppExchange for distribution. You will work hand in hand with Partner Account Managers and closely collaborate with TA’s, Product Owners, Dev Leads and Project Managers to ensure customer success.
In addition to your hands-on partner enablement work, you will have a broad impact on active participation in the Salesforce partner community and will work closely with Salesforce’s ISV teams.
- Expertise in Financial Services and/or Healthcare & Lifesciences
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Platform and all major Clouds and Technologies
- Experience working as a Technical or Solution Architect, Product Engineer, Consultant or Developer in a customer facing role
- Experience in analyzing business requirements and designing solutions
- Salesforce ISV and/or PDO experience is a plus
- Self-motivated and excellent time management skills
- Ability to explain complex topics to a wide range of audiences with empathy, clarity and brevity
- Great Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Pay increase for certifications
This client is exclusive and you will not hear about this role anywhere else. The team is growing at a record pace and is putting as much effort into growing the right kind of culture as it is into growing the business. Learn more by applying today!