Join one of Fortune's "Best Technology Companies to Work For" in a net, new executive role. As Vice President of Sales, you will help grow a $25M company into a $100M powerhouse with the ability to help define and additionally grow your team to deliver best in class Salesforce solutions.
Opportunity to work remotely.
Work with some of the most talented and nicest people in the industry while enjoying unlimited opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for setting strategy for the sales team, executing that strategy, and achieving revenue growth
- Be responsible for recruiting top sales talent and investing in their success through coaching
- Create a great sales culture with a focus on growth mindset and results
- Be a key member of the leadership team driving go-to-market strategy
- Possess and apply a broad understanding of the Salesforce target market through discovery and prospecting
- Collaborate with the marketing team to drive the right messaging for demand generation
- Work with cross-functional team leaders to prioritize sales deliverables
Required Qualification –
- PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE three + years of experience in a VP, Director, or equivalent role in the Salesforce Partner Ecosystem. Applicants without this will not be considered.
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales and Go-To-Market teams and closing deals
- Experience selling into one or more of the verticals – high-tech manufacturing, healthcare, public sector, higher education, and non-profit is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of the challenges and opportunities in the Salesforce consulting space
- Personal efficiency, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize competing demands are critical
- Established network of prospects and customers in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Open & progressive work environment
- Health Plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid volunteer days off
- Flexible work hours
- Remote working opportunities
- Flexible and generous PTO
- Parental leave
Note from the recruiter – That's me – Josh 🙂
These guys are terrific. Really sound leadership and great people to work with and for. Seriously if you are a star looking to level up and know how to grow Salesforce partner practices, let me know and we'll have a confidential discussion. OTE is likely in the $350K range + equity.