Join a leading Partner in the Salesforce ecosystem!
A community-focused Salesforce Partner has given us the exclusive opportunity to present you with this Salesforce Solution Architect opportunity where you will be tasked with working as a key member of their project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements, providing consultative advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodologies, as well as creating a solution that best meets our client’s needs. Specifically for this role, we are looking for a consultant that has experience across multiple Salesforce products and deploying customer journeys. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact that directly impacts clients.
- As a key contributor on a project team, the Solution Architect guides customers through the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach
- Lead discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements; synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution’s end users
- Work with an Engagement Manager to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- Specific knowledge or experience in Financial Services and/or Insurance
- 5+ years client-facing consulting experience within the Salesforce ecosystem
- 3+ years experience architecting Salesforce solutions
- 3+ years experience implementing projects involving SF & other CRM platforms or relational databases
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated functional and technical knowledge implementing Salesforce Solutions
- Salesforce product expertise including but not limited to; Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Financial Services Cloud…etc.
- Experience working with large teams within a structured project methodology framework
- Understanding of and experience with user centered design concepts