Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Open to Green Card Holders and U.S. Citizens only.
Join our client, a leading Salesforce Summit-level Consulting Firm, driving business transformations from ideation to implementation. Be part of a team committed to leveraging advanced technology to resolve complex business challenges.
- Partner with stakeholders to formulate requirements for new investment opportunities.
- Participate in business development initiatives including client demonstrations and presentations.
- Propel customer success by offering strategic advice on effective solution adoption.
- Design efficient, reusable templates and processes that ensure delivery excellence.
- Conduct user workshops and coordinate discussions between technical/QA teams and business needs.
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering solutions that meet their expectations.
- 8+ years of experience in Business Systems Analysis, particularly in requirements gathering.
- Proficiency in conducting client workshops and mastering requirements gathering techniques.
- 5+ years' experience in SaaS development projects.
- 4+ years' hands-on involvement in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle, preferably within Agile environments.
- 3+ years' experience with Salesforce platform (sales, service, community clouds, and custom apps). Salesforce certifications highly desired.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into effective solutions.
- Exceptional communication, analytical skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to deliver accurate results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. An MBA is a plus.
- Engage in a fast-paced, challenging environment with fresh challenges and learning opportunities every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility offered by our dynamic working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Inclusive work culture that respects diversity and values individual contributions.
If you're a skilled Business Systems Analyst with a passion for excellence and a knack for Salesforce, we invite you to apply now! Be part of our client's success story in the innovative world of Salesforce consulting.