Want the chance to join a growing organization? Looking for an opportunity to own a fresh Salesforce instance?
Join a fast-growing software company currently offering competitive salary/benefits, a welcoming team, and stimulating work. You will love your company and co-workers!
This Sr. Salesforce Administrator opportunity is specifically geared toward professionals comfortable operating somewhat independently and without strong direction.
- Engage with all levels of the business to gather, analyze, and document requirements.
- Design, document, configure, test, deploy, and support scalable declarative solutions.
- Own projects from conception through completion and maintenance.
- Ensure timeliness, quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Document all changes and technical solutions.
- Provide global support to end-users that includes identifying and resolving issues.
- Provide quality assurance testing of business applications and reports on an as-needed basis.
- Stay current on Salesforce features and functionality, prepare for Salesforce releases, and share knowledge with the team and internal stakeholders.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator required.
- 3+ years of experience administering a Salesforce org in a high-tech environment.
- Strong desire to learn and implement Salesforce best practices.
- Experience working with stakeholders to understand business needs, elicit and document requirements, and design logical scalable solutions.
- Understanding of commercial sales processes, demand generation, lead, opportunity, contract, sales order, and booking management.
- Experience with and knowledge of Sales Cloud.
- Experience with Pardot is a big plus.
- High-level proficiency in all core Salesforce administration, e.g., approval processes, process builder, flow, etc.
- Ability to see the big picture, not just the technical details, and assess how a given request or proposed project fits into the overall CRM strategy.
- Excellent project, time management, and organizational skills.
Intrigued by this role? Apply now