Join a fast-growing global company that has proved itself to be a valuable Salesforce Consulting Partner since their inception in 2011. Our client is a worldwide system integrator and has earned respect for its R&D investments in custom Field Service Management Solutions. You’ll have a chance to work with marquis global clients on serious enterprise level solutions. Knowledge of FSL is a major plus.
The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the competence and experience required but will also maintain a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems. You’ll work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment bringing an enthusiastic team spirit, with vital intellectual agility and capacity for original thought and the willingness to roll up sleeves and execute strategic thinking and vision.
The Solution Architect will lead projects to ensure successful implementations, provide technical assistance, and supervise other team members. You’ll also conduct workshops, and work with the Business Analyst andor Technical Consultant to translate the customer requirements into a working solution. Also, will consult and assist the customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and service optimization to meet the customer’s service business objectives. Provide on-site support to the customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Four years’ experience in Professional Services or similar client-facing roles in a client/vendor relationship
- Three years’ hands-on experience with implementations
- Proven successful track record to design application(s) with extensive knowledge in SFDC or CRM solutions with integrations to related systems
- Experience with common integration patterns used between legacy systems to integrate with Salesforce platform
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, standard interfaces, APIs, and other methods
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- ClickSoftware Solutions
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information System or Industrial Engineering preferred.
Benefits & perks offered:
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare package and personal time off
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Investment in training and development (certifications compensated)
Citizens and Green Card holders will be considered. This position, currently, does not offer sponsorship or Corp to Corp.
Ready to have a voice at the table? Apply now