We seek an experienced Salesforce Developer to join a fully remote team in growing and owning a Salesforce environment backed by the business.
This organization will invest in your career through funding certifications and training and will provide you with a well-supported environment as they are subscribers to Salesforce’s Premier Success Plan. You will not be disappointed in their commitment.
- Develop test classes and automation to validate business logic and avoid production issues
- Work closely with other developers in the team, including business analyst, QA analyst, and product managers
- Apply standard methodologies and experience to build Salesforce.com applications
- Handle day-to-day development activities on the salesforce.com platform using Apex, Visual Force, Lightning Web Components, and Aura
- Understand Salesforce security and apply the Organization-Wide Default, sharing patterns, profiles, or permissions to your applications
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required for solution delivery
- Develop estimates for projects
- Model data structures aligning closely with Sales cloud and Service cloud objects
- Lead major projects as a solution architect and guide/mentor junior resources within the team
- Research new Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements and provide a gap analysis
- Keep up to date with new releases and improvements in SFDC
- Perform tasks as necessary to roll out product and support design, QA, and implementation teams
- Develop custom solutions on the Force.com platform, including work in Apex, VisualForce, and application integration patterns
- Work closely with business systems analysts, architects, and quality engineers as part of a mature agile team to design, build, and deliver solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- Experience writing lightning components for Salesforce Platform. Community Cloud experience a plus
- Experience with current code repositories such as GitLab, including branching and merging of code in a shared environment
- Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items
- Great communication abilities
- Able to explain standard Salesforce technical details
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Employee discount and volunteer programs
- 40-hour work week, outstanding work-life balance
This opportunity is only open on a direct-hire basis within the USA and does not offer sponsorship.
Are you looking to make a move to a long-term environment? Apply now!