Our Client is seeking a talented Senior Salesforce Developer who is ready for challenge, collaboration, and has a love for well written code with a solution-oriented mindset.
This developer should be able to create elegant solutions to complex business problems using Salesforce.com configuration and development tools and leveraging APIs for third-party integrations.
Our client is open to applicants from any U.S. location. This position can be 100% Remote for the right candidate.
What You'll Do:
- Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, test, document, and deploy Salesforce Solutions.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts, define initiatives to improve infrastructure, reduce technical debt, and decrease system complexity.
- Assist in the implementation and management of the Development Operations Cycle.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, and enhancements.
- Develop and support custom API integrations between 3rd party systems and the Salesforce.com Platform.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch apex and Salesforce APIs
- Certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Platform Developer I
- Demonstrated success integrating Salesforce.com with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
- In-depth understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of business processes
- Experience in building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems
- Platform Developer II Certification
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Familiarity with Real Estate Industry
- Experience with Salesforce Communities
Ready to be the Senior Salesforce Developer that helps our client achieve their goal of becoming the #1 privately owned real estate brokerage in the country with industry leading technology offerings?