Senior Salesforce Developer
Salesforce field service expertise
Join a fast-growing startup that has proved itself to be a valuable Salesforce consulting partner since its inception in 2011. Our client’s leading-edge team is a global system integrator that specializes in delivering field services solutions, and has earned respect for its R&D investments in custom Field Service Management solutions.
To meet growing demand, our client is looking for two Senior Salesforce Developers. In this role, you will write code to help tackle some of the most exciting and challenging projects and do this in a fun and flexible work environment.
Benefits & perks offered:
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare package and personal time off
- Small, agile team (7+ developers) with deep experience
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Investment in training and development (certifications compensated)
A snapshot of your day-to-day
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be involved in rapid development projects that include designing, architecting, building and supporting solutions for our clients, making their strategic FSL/ FSM roadmap a reality. Using your advanced development skills, you will create solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language, VisualForce, Salesforce.com API framework and third-party APIs. You’ll play a hands-on role in defining coding standards, leading best practices for configuration and custom development of Salesforce frameworks and affecting the UX/UI of custom features. Finally, you’ll help manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions so that they are optimized for performance and built to scale, in partnership with QA and professional services teams.
Stand-out qualities with outstanding coding skills
You have an interest in Salesforce technology and delivering high-quality solutions. You're comfortable writing code and constantly looking for ways to uplevel your software architecture skills. You know how to build genuine rapport with your coworkers and clients. You are a creative problem-solver, extremely organized and can make sense of complex situations quickly. You can analyze any situation and drive decision-making with ease. Skills that you’ll bring to our team:
- 3+ years experience in backend Apex and Lightning development
- Experience writing custom web services + frontend (VF pages, lightning component)
- Strong foundation in object oriented design, software architecture, algorithms and data structures
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record for achieving project timelines
- Excellent process development, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Heroku, Mulesoft, FSL and workforce management preferred
Citizens and green card holders will be considered. This position, at this time, does not offer sponsorship or corp to corp.
Ready to have a voice at the table? Apply now