We seek an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join a fully remote team in growing and owning a Salesforce environment backed by the business.
Our finance-industry client is seeking its next talented Salesforce Administrator to work closely with internal stakeholders and an external implementation team to design and implement a corporate-wide system that you will play a significant part in owning. This is an excellent opportunity to grow in the business space and take your career to a solid but stable level.
This organization will invest in your career through funding certifications and training and will provide you with a well-supported environment as they are subscribers to Salesforce’s Premier Success Plan. You will not be disappointed in their commitment.
- Support end users in the use of Salesforce to transform the business
- Work directly with external contractors
- Contribute to operational procedures and best practices with helpful documentation and training for new and existing users
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, end users, and business leaders
- Elicit requirements needed to satisfy business needs
- Convert business requirements into Salesforce configurations
- Optimize existing capabilities on the Salesforce platform
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of experience administrating Salesforce
- Solid Sales Cloud experience
- Some experience with Service Cloud
- Great communication abilities
- Able to explain standard Salesforce technical details
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Employee discount and volunteer programs
- 40-hour work week, outstanding work-life balance
This opportunity is only open on a direct-hire basis within the USA and does not offer sponsorship.
Are you looking to make a move to a long-term environment? Apply now!