Remote Position. My client, a Salesforce Partner, has been growing at a staggering rate and is hiring quickly while building a modern culture of top performers.
If you desire a client-facing role that increases your visibility inside of Salesforce and helps Fortune 1000 businesses grow, this is the role for you. You’ll have unique sales models and a massive reduction in GM restrictions that guarantee more sales, more growth and greater commissions.
The Senior Account Executive – Marketing Cloud, is accountable for sourcing and identifying new sales opportunities, co-selling with Salesforce, working with other team members to scope and win deals, creating happy, reference-able customers and contributing to the growth of the business. Assist Salesforce AE’s and SC’s in sales cycles. Be their trusted partner.
- Source, qualify and win new Salesforce Marketing Cloud deals that propel company growth. This is a primarily hunter role.
- Be the voice of assurance and trusted partner with clients. Help bring clarity to their use cases and how the Salesforce Platform will help them accomplish those use cases.
- Work hard, grow fast and help build the next great consultancy
Uncapped commissions and 100% account retention. No corner office conversations where they take your clients from you. (Been there, and if you’ve been at it long enough, so have you.)
The goal is to present a $1M check to an employee in the next 2-3 years.
This opportunity is no joke, so, before you apply, review the information below. You must have a record of success and Salesforce experience!
Skill and Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of strategic consulting sales with a proven track record of closing large, multi-year transformational projects.
- 2+ years in the Salesforce ecosystem strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ ExactTarget
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Consistent over-achievement of quota in the $2M+ new business range
- Effectively communicate ideas, concepts, use cases and strategies for both technical and non-technical people
- The ability to navigate and align several departments within a Fortune 1000 account.
- Strong networking and pre-existing relationships to assist with quick wins and ability to source new business.
A note from the recruiter – that's me, Josh.
This place is AWESOME! Love the CEO and his vision and, more importantly, the team feels the same way. Skip the February account shuffle and always retain your accounts. The leader, as a former best in class sales person, understands the challenges you face in the market. If you're the real deal, then is the place to stake your claim!
Apply today for immediate consideration.