ISV Technical Architect, Salesforce
Join a company that’s accelerating product development for early stage and established companies. As a Gold Consulting Partner of Salesforce, this software development company has deep domain expertise in cloud-based development, application development and launching new products on the AppExchange. For five consecutive years, this leading-edge company has enjoyed double-digit growth, and they’re just getting started.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that’s focused on your potential and development every day. You’ll enjoy being part of a small team with a global footprint, while earning Salesforce certifications that grow your understanding of what’s next in technology.
This is a hands on role that helps our clients – Salesforce ISV partners, through product ideation, solution & architecture design, roadmap planning, and delivery execution.You will use your strong technical, analytical and communication skills to guide our clients in ISV architecture, best practices, adopting Salesforce technologies, and using Salesforce’s AppExchange for distribution. You will closely collaborate with the Salesforce ISV team to ensure alignment.
Bring your domain expertise in PDO & ISV to a high-growth company.
As a Technical Architect, you will support our Account Executive with pre-sales solution elaboration, design and project scoping. During the initial phases of ISV projects, you will work closely with the client team on the overall application architecture, solution design, licensing model and project planning. As projects roll into in-market phases, you will participate in architecture review sessions with our internal teams and the client for ongoing alignment with the latest Salesforce technologies and best practices.
You'll be involved with our technical teams on internal initiatives, solution accelerators and frameworks. You will actively participate in and lead knowledge sharing sessions, internal research work and technical POCs.
In addition to your hands-on partner enablement work, you will have a broad impact on the company's active participation in the Salesforce partner community through presenting conference sessions, delivering webinars, writing blogs, and working with Salesforce ISV and R&D teams to influence product roadmaps to meet partner use cases.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar degree.
- 7+ yrs experience in an Enterprise Software Development or Consulting Role
- Strong expertise and understanding of the Salesforce Platform and all major Clouds and Technologies
- Senior-level product development (PDO) expertise on the Salesforce platform
- Experience architecting and designing scalable Salesforce ISV applications
- Experience designing cross-platform and cross-cloud solutions
- Experience with scale-out architectures and LDV requirements
- Understanding of user centered design concepts and processes
- Experience in analyzing business requirements and designing solutions
- Ability to design, articulate and document Technical Architectures
- Self-motivated and excellent time management skills
- Experience presenting at technical conferences and executive briefings.
- Experience with documenting requirements, Technical Architectures, POCs, and presenting findings clearly
Ready to make an impact?
If you enjoy the challenge of designing and building world-class Salesforce applications, we want to meet you.