Move the needle forward in your career as a Salesforce Solution Architect with a Consulting company focused on sales transformation and optimization.
The ideal Salesforce Solution Architect will be responsible for owning the overall design of the technical application as well as recommending best practice solutions based on client business needs. This opportunity will be a good fit for someone wanting to continue to enhance their skillset across multiple industries at once. Less focus on implementation with much more emphasis on conceptualizing ways to drive a business’ success with the best Salesforce solutions.
Based on the nature of this position only US Citizens can currently be considered. This is a remote role with benefits including 401k, a solid work-life balance, medical, a flexible schedule, etc.
- Works effectively individually and with customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
- Is able to exercise independent judgment and take the lead role on multiple projects with minimal direction from management.
- Can effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with (up-to) executive-level project sponsors
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents / tools:
- Business Process
- Process Flow Analysis
- Requirements Definition
- Configuration Workbook
- Data Models
- Detailed Functional Design
- Executive Summaries
- Project Plans
- Demonstrates the following Leadership Skills:
- Sets Deadlines for Project Team Members
- Assigns Responsibilities and Directs Work of Project Team Members
- Monitors Progress, and Follows-up
- Provides Respectful Feedback
- Analyzes / Identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Seeks opportunities to develop professional skills
- Achieves one technical certification each quarter as specified by immediate supervisor / manager
- Travels with client or project team as needed (post-pandemic)
- Able to discuss experience with Salesforce including:
- Sales Cloud (required)
- Service Cloud (preferred)
- Government Cloud (not required)
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service Model
- Strong Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 2+ years of experience in Solutions
Apply now to be considered immediately!