Join a fast-growing global company that has proved itself to be a valuable Salesforce Consulting Partner since its inception in 2011. Our client is a worldwide system integrator and has earned respect for its R&D investments in custom Field Service Management Solutions (FSL). You’ll have a chance to work with marquis global clients on serious enterprise-level solutions.
Are You experienced and comfortable working with deals at all stages of the sales cycle? As part of your job, you will be responsible for providing pre-sales leadership to our most influential customers and prospects. You will be responsible for tailoring the solution and for demonstrations that are both functionally compelling and business process relevant.
- In partnership with Sales, uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos & deliver Proofs of Concept
- Develop and refine sales messaging and identify key deal-closing criteria
- Attend meetings with business development managers and act as a technical expert within the Sales team
- Create and author customer-specific business cases to support customer proposals
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements
- Respond to RFx in conjunction with Sales teams
- Present proposals to customers alongside members of the Sales team
- Previous experience working within a Technical Pre-Sales position in Software companies in the Salesforce Eco system
- Experience in small, agile and fast-moving Sales teams
- Technical proficiency with Salesforce – a MUST
- Good understanding of modern systems architecture including on-premise and cloud-based solutions
- Expert knowledge of the complete Sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs/RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative Sales and Development environment
- Salesforce Admin certified
Citizens and Green Card holders will be considered. This position, currently, does not offer sponsorship or Corp to Corp.
Ready to have a voice at the table? Apply now