This is not a presales role. It’s an actual Solution Architect, through and through reporting to the Salesforce Practice Manager for a 1000+ USA-based consulting firm with a terrific reputation. Average projects are in the 300-400K range and go up to 3M. Most projects utilize just US resources, but some work offshore as well. In this role, typically will be balancing two projects concurrently. You get a solid salary, bonuses, and other perks. You’ll also get to work with two staff CTA’s!
This org does not have a huge hierarchy. There are extensive technical and personnel investments in alliances, sales, and more. Culture is one of transparency, cross-practice training, work-life balance, and a commitment to hiring the best.
If you have experience as a Salesforce Solution Architect, you know the world is your oyster right now. Options abound, and it can be overwhelming to determine who to talk to and which practice makes the most sense for you. This organization passed our strict criteria for working with us, and we stand behind this opportunity as one worth investigating further.
- Meets with clients to identify project needs
- Defines the overarching project solution
- Leads discovery and solution design workshops
- Works with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to define processes, functional use cases, and user experience
- Breaking down large scale projects into manageable sprints of development
- Defines project deliverables and work products for sprint stories
- Leads decision discussions and recommendations on which Salesforce products to use based on analysis and research
- Partners on architectural decisions and plans with Technical Architect and Client
- Assures project requirements get delivered according to solution design
- Responsible for the final configuration and implementation of the intended solution
- Provides solution and/or platform-specific best practices
- Accountable for the Solution Design Document
- Strong communication skills
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Interest in studying and learning new technologies and applications
- Well-rounded deep knowledge of Salesforce Platform and Core
- 6+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce technology platform
- Understanding of Business Processes and Functional Configuration required.
- Knowledge of Solution Architecture methodologies and design patterns
- Experience with testing web applications, integrations, and mobile devices
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated professional with a focus on building quality applications
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Excellent listening skills to fully collaborate with team and Client to achieve a successful outcome
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
For a confidential conversation and consideration, apply now or message email@example.com