A top Salesforce Implementation and Billing Partner is offering a new opportunity as a Salesforce Solution Architect where you’ll have the best of both worlds: you’ll join a small, agile team while being backed by a fast-growing parent company that is often referred to as a ‘tech giant’ and ‘leader in IT.’
Best of all? You’ll have the opportunity to work entirely remotely. Sound intriguing? We think so, too. Read on to learn about the role, rewards, and requirements…
We invite you to design, architect and implement a state-of-the-art-cloud-solutions.
As a mid-senior level Architect, you’ll play a key role in implementing various Core cloud solutions. You’ll work closely with customers, internal functional managers, and business system analysts to develop robust, scalable, and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects, including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture road maps.
You’ll be a central liaison to technical teams, functional teams, business functions, and system integrators to drive implementations. Working cross-functionally, you’ll conduct solution architecture reviews, provide mentorship and supervision to developers, and participate in pre-sales activities as required. As for reporting structure, you’ll have a direct line to the VP of Delivery and report to 2-4 leads as projects are assigned.
No red tape, no limit to potential, and eager to take on challenges? Let’s talk.
We’re looking for self-starters, clear communicators, and change agents. You enjoy a challenge and see the opportunity it presents to rewrite the future. You’re collaborative, a role model, and passionate about emerging technologies.
- B.A. or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of involvement in software project implementation related to Salesforce.
- Strong foundation in web, database, and object-oriented software technologies. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing, and implementation activations.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
Enjoy a friendly and flexible culture.
You’ll work with some of the most genuine, diverse, and experienced people. Enjoy competitive pay, bonuses, generous PTO, healthcare benefits, and the flexibility to work remotely.
This employer can not offer employment sponsorships at this time. Please consider before applying.