Salesforce Product Manager
Drive the innovative use and adoption of Salesforce with an eye toward revenue-generating activities and productivity enhancements.
That sums it up.
Seriously. What if job ads were that concise and direct? Maybe someday. Onward.
The Salesforce Product Manager will guide the build of tools inside Salesforce to support business functions. Using an agile framework, you will work closely with teammates within the Business Applications team and other business leaders, focusing on needs analysis, product road mapping, development of enhancements, and business implementation. (And all that cool innovation stuff at the top).
The heart of the role
- Maximize the ROI for Salesforce deployment as a growth-focused platform
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders and the development team, including third-party vendors, to develop the strategic roadmap and underlying stories, including owning business priority of those stories
- Partner with the development team to write and refine stories with appropriate acceptance criteria, resolve issues and business roadblocks, and test results as part of the Agile delivery process.
- Create, and share business-focused documentation, including communication, change management, and training materials
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge on Salesforce.com’s new features and products
- Actively participate in the definition and refinement of team processes and activities.
Experience that will help you succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Project work that includes solutioning with Marketing, Business Development, and Finance functions
- 5+ years of experience in technology or accounting roles within a mid-sized or larger institution
- Experience leading, influencing, and communicating with a broad group of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Deep expertise with Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Lightning Edition experience a must). Certifications preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner on a Scrum team.
- Experience with Jira or other agile lifecycle management products.
This team is growing and doing new things in new ways and needs the right person to synthesize Salesforce across the departments.
You’ll join the #1 logistics company in their field with 1000 coworkers. People are taken care of, mentored, recognized, and listened to. Their employees stay 2x the national average across all industries.
For a confidential conversation, apply or contact us today.