Join a rapidly growing Salesforce Partner, with over 35% annual growth, specializing in the nonprofit sector. We invite you to be this firm’s next Salesforce Nonprofit Consultant where you will bring a mix of strategic vision and tactical execution to the role, focusing primarily on NPSP consulting. The role involves regular client interaction, a potential path toward team leadership, and a deep understanding of Salesforce’s nonprofit solutions.
Please Note: Visa sponsorship and corp-to-corp arrangements are not available for this position. This role is 100% remote open to candidates within the USA only.
- Ensure successful project execution and adherence to success metrics.
- Play a role in sales cycles and represent the team in client interactions.
- Participate in monthly nonprofit meetings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for project planning and execution.
- Partner with project leads to implement solutions leveraging the Salesforce NPSP and related tools, including Case Management and Program Management.
- Collaborate with project leads to create/update user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Develop reports and dashboards.
- Review, test, and generate documentation of solutions before delivery to the client.
- Collaborate with project leads and Director of Nonprofit Practice on resource planning.
- Maintain awareness of budget and constraints.
- Proven experience in the nonprofit sector, either through direct employment or consulting.
- Strong knowledge of NPSP and, ideally, Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud.
- Familiarity with Salesforce NPSP consulting and project support.
What you’ll get:
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to focus on tactical execution.
- Adept at managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable in a collaborative, non-micromanaging work environment.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and processes.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- 100% remote work environment.
- Great PTO and benefits.
- An opportunity for significant professional growth and involvement in process development.
- Flexibility in management style and approach, with a focus on achieving clear metrics and goals.
- This position is positioned for growth, with opportunities for bonuses as the company expands.
Take the leap into a world where Salesforce meets nonprofit aspirations. Your transformative career move is just a click away.