Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Join an international company that makes a difference and offers many benefits. In addition to helping foster strong international relationships, this nonprofit offers exceptional benefits, including all federal and Jewish holidays, health care, etc., and a terrific leader dedicated to elevating his staff.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist will support the digital marketing systems throughout the organization. Working closely with the rest of the digital marketing support team, the Salesforce team, and the Marketing & Communications team, this position will provide high-quality support service to our local and regional users and ensure the smooth operation of these platforms. This position reports directly to the E-Marketing Applications Manager.
We are hiring two specialists. One will be more data-focused with the ability to ramp up on SQL, RDB, and contact management. The other will create journeys, email campaigns, and support departments relying on SFMC.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing, ideally at a nonprofit or political organization.
- At least 2 years of recent experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud is a plus
- Deep understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience creating and sending mass email campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar Email and Web Metric reporting preferred
- Well-developed communications and interpersonal skills to gather requirements information from different groups and organize requirements information for both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Provide support for email and marketing automation issues on Marketing Cloud.
- Knowledge of Journey Builder and Email delivery
- Develop and maintain email system reports for end-users
- Stay up-to-speed on the latest relevant digital marketing technologies to support users.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Long-Term Care
- Life Insurance
- Short-and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Over 3 weeks of Vacation Annually
- Federal and Jewish holidays
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- 12 Days of Sick Leave Annually
- Health and Wellness Program
Ready to make a difference?