Remote – USA and Canada EST and CST preferred
Join a fast growing digital agency that supports some of the best brand names in the CPG market.
Run the email and loyalty programs for some of the world’s most recognizable brands, from the Fortune 500 to exciting start-ups.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be the technical subject matter expert in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (i.e. ExactTarget) to implement and execute the B2C email marketing strategies for a portfolio of brands.
- Design, build and execute CRM email automation journeys, newsletters and all other 1st party data communication touchpoints via SFMC (push notifications, SMS, etc.);
- Responsible for more complex coding (e.g. dynamic email content, AMPScript) and advanced automation journey logic, while overseeing the quality of the basic coding (e.g. HTML, CSS) and testing done by others in the team;
- Responsible for iteratively improving our Marketing Cloud data model and architecture, including our technical documentation and internal processes;
- Own email subscriber audience list management and data hygiene within SFMC;
- Participate in QA and reporting on email performance and customer data;
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Solid experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (certification preferred) AMPScript, Data Extensions, audience management and segmentation;
- Experience building, deploying and testing responsive CRM email marketing campaigns, including marketing automations;
- Ability to interpret performance data and insights to make iterative optimizations to campaigns and tactics;
- Experience coaching junior developers and training non-technical partners in SFMC;
- Hustle and willingness to learn: you speak your mind and welcome feedback to ensure your team’s output is the best it can be;
- English language fluency, ideally bilingual English/French!
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Competitive benefits
- health, dental and travel insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- RRSP match (up to a maximum);
- Physical and mental wellness initiatives, plus: unlimited sick/personal days;
- Flexible work environment (mix of in-office and remote) with pet-friendly offices;
- Career development & skills training.
Interested? Do not hesitate. Apply now!