AppExchange Pros – This one is for you!
Join a company accelerating product development for early stage and established companies. As a Gold Salesforce Consulting Partner, this PDO (product development outsourcer) has deep domain expertise in cloud-based development, application development, and launching new products on the AppExchange. For five consecutive years, this leading-edge company has enjoyed double-digit growth, and they are just getting started.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company focused on your potential and development every day, where you can enjoy being part of a close-knit team with a global footprint, applying and growing your knowledge of the newest Salesforce capabilities and earning employer-paid certifications along the way.
You’ll Get To:
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect on application design
- Lead discovery and requirements gathering sessions during initial phases of ISV projects
- Advise customers on ISV architecture, best practices, adoption of Salesforce technologies, and using Salesforce’s AppExchange for distribution
- Form solutions to solve customer challenges and execute on their vision
- Document user personas, business process flows, user flows, solution epics
- Work with the Technical Architect to document and deliver a Solution Design document that outlines the functional and technical design and architecture for the application
- Participate in application review sessions with the customer for ongoing alignment with the latest Salesforce technologies and best practices (in-market phase)
- Communicate business requirements and technical dependencies to internal teams.
- Complete design within the allotted time frame and budget
- Remain current on Salesforce capabilities and features
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years in a consultative, customer-facing role with a Salesforce ISV or PDO
- Remote US resident in Eastern Time Zone
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite (all solutions)
- Experience designing scalable Salesforce applications in a variety of industry verticals
- Experience designing cross-platform and cross-cloud solutions
- Experience with scale-out architectures and LDV requirements
- Understanding of user-centered design concepts and processes
- Ability to design, articulate, and document solution architectures
- Ability to explain complex topics to a wide range of audiences with empathy, clarity, and brevity
Desired Certifications – Any combination of 2 or more of the following:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer I
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Einstein Analytics & Discovery Consultant
This client is exclusive and you will not hear about this role anywhere else. The team is growing at a record pace and is putting as much effort into growing the right kind of culture as it is into growing the business. Learn more by applying today!