Join a leading Salesforce Partner in this exciting new Salesforce Integration Architect opening!
As an Integration Architect you will play a vital role in strategy and implementation projects by bringing the essential expertise required to implement integrations between multiple systems within the Quote-to-Cash landscape, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Contract Management, Billing, Finance, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. This role works closely with customers, internal functional managers, business system analysts, and developers in creating robust, scalable, and flexible solution architectures for the customer’s business systems.
Activities in this role include designing integration architectures, prototypes, and proofs of concept, building integrations using Integration Platform as a Services’ (iPaaS), and managing integration project teams within the Quote-to-Cash landscape. In addition, the Integration Architect serves as a technology expert and evangelist. The Integration Architect also provides integration thought leadership to a larger cross-functional team.
- Recommend, design, present, and build integration solutions for client engagements using iPaaS, point-to-point, and event-driven integration platforms.
- Develop current and future state architecture to support clients’ business objectives.
- You will have a minimum of seven years of experience as a team member on successful integration projects related to iPaaS, SaaS (Software as a Service), Quote-to-Cash, CPQ, CRM, or ERP, and five years of experience in the capacity of an Integration Subject Matter Expert in a consulting organization.
- Present and deliver technical designs and documentation to the client to support delivered solutions.
- Design and build prototypes and proofs-of-concept to prove the capability and scalability of proposed solutions.
- Perform development tasks supporting current and new projects that require integration with enterprise systems and applications.
- Engage with and act as a liaison between technical, functional, and business teams to drive integration design and implementations.
- Be recognized as an expert in iPaaS technologies and common integration design patterns.
- Guide technical teams to deliver a flexible and scalable integration solution, supervise and provide mentorship to developers, and participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required.
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites.
- You possess applied work experience in architecture, design, implementation, and deployment of cloud (iPaaS) products and solutions within medium to large environments.
- You have a solid technical background with demonstratable analytical and problem-solving skills for integration issues.
- You exhibit the ability to deliver on aggressive timelines, while working collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to speak at both technical and executive levels.
- Comfortable working remotely and on-site with clients and project teams.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Hands-on experience with multiple iPaaS solutions (Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Informatica Cloud).
- Awareness of web, database, and object-oriented software technologies.
- Experience working in or around configuration/administration in Salesforce and development on the force.com platform.
- Experience integrating with various Salesforce products.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field highly desired.
Location and Travel:
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Competitive salary
- A completely 100% remote work environment with little to no travel
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k contribution matching
- Generous PTO offerings
Ready to move into a space focused on success? Apply now!