Join a company that will be transforming business and technology services for a variety of clients through the Salesforce Jump Start Program.
From interview to offer is only 48 hours. You’ll enjoy a fully remote work environment from anywhere in the USA. Complete health benefits, matching 401K and a salary that matches your experience between $110- $130K per year.
We are seeking a competent Salesforce Implementation Consultant who is ambitious, works well independently and values mutually beneficial relationships with clients. This is a critical, client-facing role that involves understanding business requirements, configuring Salesforce solutions, creating documentation and assisting with data management needs.
You’ll be part of a small team that has big plans. If you’re a Salesforce expert and enjoy working with different clients but would love to work remotely we invite you to learn more about this opportunity…
Take your consulting career to new heights by supporting influential clients.
As a team player, you’ll collaborate with internal stakeholders and business groups to position our products and services in an impactful way. You’ll participate in discovery meetings to identify and document client requirements. You’ll interpret client challenges, identify user needs, and develop creative solutions using best practices and Salesforce products.
You’ll lead the configuration, installation and setup of all Salesforce products to meet client requirements. Along the way, you’ll develop and maintain strong relationships with service companies, while helping them to find creative ways to effectively run their businesses.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud implementation experience
- At least 3 successful implementations for the end customers
- 3 years of implementation experience.
- Experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- Collaborate proactively with functional users and analysts, to translate business and integration requirement into configurable component designs and solutions
- Hands-on experience in building applications on the Salesforce.com platform
- Certified Sales and Service Cloud Consultant
- Certified Salesforce Certified Administrator
Ready to make an impact?
If you enjoy client facing interaction and the chance to gain broad Salesforce exposure through a multitude of industries, we want to meet you! Interviews are happening right now with offers generated within 48 hours.