Join an international non-profit that makes a difference!
You'll enjoy terrific benefits, including all federal and Jewish holidays, be part of a team family atmosphere and support an org that fosters peace and cooperation, globally.
The Salesforce Experience Cloud Specialist will support the newly built community. Working closely with the Salesforce team and the Marketing & Communications team, this position will provide high-quality management and support of the system to ensure the smooth operation of this platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- At least 2 years of recent experience working with Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly called Community Cloud)
- Software QI/QA testing experience preferred.
- Business Analysis experience including requirements gathering, recommending solutions, and assisting with the resolutions
- Ability to direct the work of staff and consultants engaged in various professional, technical, and clerical functions.
- Well-developed communications and interpersonal skills to be able to gather requirements information from different groups and organize requirements information for both a technical audience and non-technical audience.
- Ability to interact with vendors professionally while holding them accountable for the proper work product, services, or equipment for which they have been engaged to implement or develop.
- Ability to work in support of a pro-Israel environment required.
- Manage projects of new initiatives and software development related to Experience Cloud.
- Design processes for better managing the implementation of these projects
- Collaborate with user champions, technical leads, and broad based users throughout the lifecycle of the project design, installation, testing, and implementation phases. This includes prioritization of requirements and communication throughout the lifecycle of the projects.
- Assist and lead training with other IT team members with the goal of instituting an environment where all ongoing projects have a higher sense of accountability, cost control, visibility, and success.
- Specialist will also have a major role in application testing and support.
We are big fans of this client and the work they do. The manager is fantastic, it's a supportive team and there are numerous opportunities to become deeply vested in new technology.
Apply today, or reach out for a confidential discussion.