News Alert: Today, Al Gorithm, a known speed reader, distance resume punter, and compromised efficiency expert, was sent to his room for a time out.
Sources say the omnipotent gatekeeper needed to “refresh their priorities and take some ’me-time.”
Outside assistance from veteran recruiters has called in for what is now known as “Operation Salesforce Career Acceleration.”
We asked Josh Matthews, president of TheSalesforceRecruiter.com, for information inside the control center.
“It happens,” he said. “Al and those like Al are powerful but have their limitations. Right now, it’s all about changing the lives of a few hand-selected, competent people. I’ve known my client for nearly 20 years and am good friends with internal leadership. They’re friendly, open to ideas, and known for making good decisions. Besides, the opportunities sell themselves. Very few of our clients have 1000 employees with an average tenure of 8.5 years. That’s double the national average across all industries. Plus, they’re rebuilding their Salesforce teams. Anyone wanting to make an impact, manage a full team of Salesforce pros, and make a difference should make themselves known.”
He shared that for more insight and a chance to be one of the lucky few, read further and apply directly.
The new Salesforce Engineering Manager manages a group of software applications, including Salesforce. They’re responsible for the full life cycle of the software applications from system selection, implementation, ongoing support, enhancements, and upgrades. This position serves as the liaison between application users, the vendor, and other resources. This manager will supervise business analysts and Salesforce administrators. They will have complete management oversight of the team but will also receive mentorship to advance their leadership skillset.
The heart of the role
- “Owns” Salesforce front-end development and administration from a configuration and usability perspective. Knows everything required to administrate the applications successfully.
- Keeps current on upgrade status of each application, planning well in advance of required upgrades or system replacement projects.
- Using strong project management skills coordinates the activities of users and vendors when upgrades or maintenance activities are required.
- Supervises a team of business analysts and Salesforce administrators.
- Coordinates with Salesforce Development team
- On-board new employees efficiently and thoroughly.
- Directs, mentors, coaches, and guides team members.
- Assists and guides business analysts and administrators on the team to ensure that systems produced are efficient, robust, and meet the ultimate requirements of the users.
Helpful background experience
- 4+ years of hands-on Salesforce implementation, administration, and configuration.
- Required Certifications (or achieved within the first year): Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201), Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM-211)
- Experience in information systems development.
- Experience in designing new systems or enhancements preferred.
- Experience developing solutions with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Preferred: 2+ years of experience supervising administrators or leading projects with multiple developers.
- Project management and organizational abilities, with an ability to initiate and execute complex, cross-functional projects with minimal guidance.
- Experience in agile and issue tracking.
Excellent compensation, bonuses, and benefits. More importantly, you’ll have a seat at the table and make a difference.
Apply or contact us today!