Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a collaborative, remote environment that supports nonprofit organizations in implementing Salesforce? We seek a Development Success Manager who can join our client, an established Salesforce Partner with a stellar reputation, to deliver high-quality projects across multiple industries while ensuring on-time delivery within budget and scope. We want to hear from you if you have experience in technical project management with Salesforce customization and development, and a passion for helping nonprofit organizations achieve their goals.
On Offer: A competitive base salary in the range of $140,000 to $155,000, depending on experience, as well as bonuses and incentives. You’ll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k plans, paid time off, and opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company. Work from home in a fully remote work environment, while collaborating with an elite, hand-picked team of friendly pros at the top of their game.
- Manage technical project delivery and management for developer focused Salesforce customizations.
- Ensure the right resources are working on the right project at the right time.
- Identify any potential risks or blockers and develop mitigation plans while collaborating with and holding accountable stakeholders, developers and technical leads.
- Facilitate effective communication between the development team, project lead, and clients, ensuring stakeholders are current on project status.
- Identify opportunities within client orgs for expansion of services to further support the demands of their businesses.
- Collaborate with the project lead to understand the client's requirements and present the most appropriate custom code solutions.
- Conduct estimation processes and work with the development team and architects to determine accurate timelines and resource allocation.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in technical project management working with developers and custom code.
- Experience working with developers and client stakeholders to facilitate Salesforce implementations and ensure continued success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proven client success for delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Experience with estimation processes, resource allocation and service expansion awareness.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
We are scheduling leadership meetings now, so apply today for immediate consideration.