LEAD SALESFORCE DEVELOPER (Consumer Goods Cloud)
Join a leading beer manufacturer. We're on the lookout for a talented Salesforce Developer who can configure and lead the build of Consumer Goods Cloud tailored to unique business needs.
What You'll Do:
- Implement Consumer Goods Cloud in alignment with the business requirements.
- Work with technologies like Apex, Visualforce, Lightning framework, SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, SOQL, SOSL, and more.
- Design user interfaces, create workflows, validation rules, approval processes, and customized reports in SFDC.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar.
- 5+ years of experience as Salesforce Developer, 6+ years of total Web Developer experience.
- CPG background or experience is a bonus.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Force.com platform development.
- Lighting Web Components proven experience.
- Duration: Minimum 1 year, high chance of extension
- Location: Fully remote.
Why Join Us:
- Be a part of a dynamic team that values innovation and growth.
- Engage in challenging projects in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) domain.
If you have a passion for leveraging Salesforce to create meaningful connections, then this opportunity is tailor-made for you! Apply now, and let's brew success together.