Remote – Full Time
Do you know PHP and are an awesome Salesforce Developer and Communicator? Join a fast-growing company that has proved itself to be a valuable health and wellness leader since its inception in 2000. The global team has built a full ecosystem of products that allow consumers to live a healthy lifestyle. From exercise and nutrition programs to coaching programs, our client is well on its way to becoming a billion-dollar multi-channel brand.
If you’re passionate about health, wellness and technology, we want to meet you. As a Salesforce Developer, you’ll work across customization, optimization and testing to deliver value. As a results-driven, self-starter, you’ll play a critical role in designing, maintaining and enhancing our Salesforce system, workflow and functionality while leveraging existing technologies.
You’ll enjoy great perks and a great culture:
- Competitive compensation and bonuses.
- Benefits package includes health, dental and vision. Disability and life insurance, as well as a robust 401k plan
- Generous PTO and work-life balance with standard working hours.
- Fully remote team; Global team of 150 people with deep experience and diverse skill sets
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Investment in training and development
A snapshot of your day-to-day
You’ll play a hands-on role in defining coding standards, leading best practices for configuration and custom development of Salesforce frameworks and affecting the UX/UI of custom features. You’ll focus on adding advanced features and functionality to our Salesforce environment, integrating with third-party tools, optimizing the infrastructure and creating workflow automation modules. You’ll build and improve existing and new analytics using MySQL and build state-of-the-art data warehouse engines. Finally, you’ll help manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions so that they are optimized for performance and built to scale, in partnership with QA teams.
Stand-out qualities with outstanding coding skills
You have an interest in Salesforce technology and delivering high-quality solutions. You're comfortable writing code and constantly looking for ways to uplevel your software architecture skills. You know how to build genuine rapport with your coworkers and clients. You are a creative problem-solver, extremely organized and can make sense of complex situations quickly. You can analyze any situation and drive decision-making with ease. Skills that you’ll bring to our team:
- Salesforce chops! + PHP is a must.
- Experience with Apex Controllers, Triggers, Batch APEX, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Web Components, and other Salesforce programmatic solutions
- SFDC certifications & knowledge of the SFDC platform
- Experience building integrations with Salesforce and 3rd-party APIs with the Salesforce platform. In-depth knowledge of Salesforce REST API, Force.com APIs, Webhooks and Web Services
- Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with SQL databases
- Strong proficiency with Force.com Platform skills Apex, Lightning, SOQL, Visualforce
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform best practices, coding, design guidelines and governor limits
- Experience developing with queries for MySQL
- Strong communication skills to be able to collaborate with C-Suite leaders. Gather requirements and offer recommendations.
Quit consulting! Be the smart person in the room and help this company grow to a billion $ enterprise. ? Apply now>