Let’s talk about you.
You have a passion for Salesforce technology and delivering high-quality solutions. You know how to build a genuine rapport with your coworkers and clients. With your “roll up your sleeves” mentality, you are a creative problem-solver, extremely organized and can make sense of complex situations quickly. You analyze situations by asking the right questions and drive decision-making with ease. You are technically-minded, have a good sense of humor and believe in our team mission. You're agile and not afraid to identify what we're doing wrong so it can be fixed, and what we're doing right so we can capitalize on it.
A bit about us.
Join a growing startup that has proved itself to be a valuable Salesforce partner in just one year of launching. Our leading-edge team has earned respect in the ecosystem for taking on and successfully executing complex and rewarding initiatives. Together we build and deliver powerful, enterprise-class products and system integration solutions. We tackle some of the most exciting and challenging projects that our clients bring us, and we do this in a fun and flexible work environment.
The benefits & perks that we offer:
- 100% remote position and flexible schedules
- Competitive compensation with exceptional bonuses
- Healthcare package and personal time off
- Small, agile team that comes with deep experience
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Travel between 10-15% domestically to network with clients
Back to you: Here’s a snapshot of your day-to-day.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will design, architect, build and support solutions for our clients, making their strategic roadmap a reality. Using your advanced Salesforce development and administration skills, you will define coding standards, lead best practices for configuration and custom development of Salesforce frameworks and more. Additionally, you’ll work with Lightning Components for complex custom app development. Finally, you’ll help manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions so that they are optimized for performance and built to scale.
Skills that you’ll bring to our team:
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce development and administration
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- 2+ years professional services consulting experience
- Apex and Lightning (Aura / LWC) development
- JSON/XML, Batch and Queueable Apex, REST Integrations
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record for achieving project timelines
- Excellent conflict management and problem-solving skills
- B.S in Computer Science or Engineering
- Platform Developer II Certification (or higher)
- Experience with GitHub, BitBucket and SOAP
- CSS experience with Salesforce Lightning Design System
- Salesforce Health Cloud implementation and development experience
- Experience with React, Angular or other modern JS framework
- DevOps experience and a foundation in data integration technologies
Ready to have a voice at the table?
When you join this company, you’ll be on the forefront of innovation. We encourage you to apply!