Join a promising company that cares about personal career growth and maintaining work life balance.
The Salesforce Consulting Manager will work with high-growth startups and financial institutions to help them unlock efficiency from their tech stack.
Note from the recruiter: This team is the real deal. They exhibit all the attributes necessary to lead well, develop employees, reward them and celebrate successes. It’s a great place to grow!
- Designing, building, and testing solutions in Salesforce and other CRM/sales/marketing tools to accomplish clients’ needs in efficient and creative ways.
- Serving as a strategic advisor to clients, helping prioritize their goals into workable and clear solutions.
- Collaborating with clients, including internal company executives/founders.
- Designing reports, dashboards, and user workflows.
- Automating workflows + designing systems in Salesforce tools like Process Builder, Flow, and Lighting Components.
Who we're looking for::
- Experience managing/administrating Salesforce. At least 18 months experience.
- Experience using Salesforce Flows
- Salesforce Admin certification.
- Earn more. Competitive salaries, guaranteed bonuses + more
- Remote location
- Work with a fun, intelligent, and motivated team.
- Health benefits + 401k
Start leading, keep growing and have fun in the process.