Our client is seeking its next talented Salesforce Consultant.
The Salesforce Consultant will work closely with internal stakeholders and an external implementation team to design and implement a corporate-wide system that you will play a major part in owning. This is an excellent opportunity to grow in the business space and take your career to a solid but stable level.
This is a contract role with a Salesforce Consulting firm. Please do not apply if you are not interested in 1099 contract work. Contractor must be very experienced with Flows.
Please note: This position does not offer sponsorship or C2C engagement.
- Full-time (~40 hours/week) on 1099, 3-6months in duration
- Remote/East-coast working hours (some flexibility)
- ~$70/hr pay rate target
- Get started immediately
- Support end users in the use of Salesforce to transform our business
- Contribute to operational procedures and best practices with useful documentation and training for new and existing users
- Coordinate and lead internal Salesforce user groups
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, end users, and business leaders
- Elicit requirements needed to satisfy business needs
- Convert business requirements into Salesforce configurations
- Optimize existing capabilities on the Salesforce platform
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years of experience administrating Salesforce
- Experience in Sales and Service Cloud.
- Einstein Analytics experience preferred.
- Expert with Flows
- Skills in customer management