If business and data analysis is your strong suit and you enjoy extracting and manipulating large amounts of data, to help to drive leadership decision making, then we have the position for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing ad-tech company that’s using cutting-edge technology to help marketers target consumers. When you join the team, you’ll work with people who bring genuine enthusiasm to their work, embrace new ideas and know how to make work fun.
An open door to great career opportunities
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, applying your business process understanding, c-suite level communication skills, and reporting capabilities, you’ll interface directly with stakeholders to understand their business and technical requirements, produce regular reporting and insights and exercise your heavy data analysis skills.
You’ll also play an integral role in improving Salesforce functionality with hands-on assistance with the development and implementation of functional designs and features, This role requires stellar interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills and the below qualifications:
- Experience with Salesforce administration (Lighting, Process Builder and Flow preferred)
- Strong foundation in Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- B.A. in management, business or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience understanding business processes and working with and analyzing large data sets.
Setting you up for long-term success
Our client offers a fast-paced and exciting environment to grow both your skills and network. They believe in placing a focus on their people, recognizing ambition and rewarding great work. It’s this people-oriented culture that keeps our client ahead of the curve. Here are some of the perks that you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- 100% employer-paid benefits package
- Paid parental leave, health and wellness programs, and employee discounts
- Company-sponsored events and ongoing professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to make your mark and grow with a people-oriented culture
- 15 days PTO plus 12 paid holidays!
- Must have strong initiative, the ability to deal with ambiguity, open communication and a collaborative work style
Where do you want to take your career?
Be part of a high-performing team where opportunity has no ceiling. When you join the team, you’ll be empowered to bring your full, authentic self to work.
Please note: No visa sponsorship or C2C is offered. Position is on-site in Irvine, but will begin as a remote role, until it is deemed safe to return.