Join an organization focused on being the market leader in luxury customer experiences with an aim to provide an end-to-end Channel-less experience for customers and associates.
The Salesforce Architect will be the key to ensuring that the environment and the business are aligned for future growth and flexibility on all solutions. You will actively engage cross-functionally with the business to drive solutions and business solutions for how to implement the best customer experiences across the salesforce ecosystem. You will play an intricate part in all solutions across all channels (Retail, Digital, Wholesale, Marketplace, and Customer Care) to ensure the best customer experiences.
Candidates residing in New York City, NY are preferred but open to fully remote for the right candidate.
- To understand the full extent of the solution, integration components, and how they fit into the Salesforce architecture.
- Develop strategies to solve complex challenges.
- Responsible for implementing solutions that support business requirements and drive key decisions that improve processes and productivity.
- Lead the delivery of Salesforce implementations.
- Development of custom solutions and integrations.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
Qualifications and Background Required:
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5+ years of Salesforce hands-on experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience with 5 + years of direct experience in the platform
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Computer Information Systems, Resource Management, or related field
- Demonstrable aptitude in SQL or AMPscript
- Demonstrable expertise in Content Builder, Journey Builder, and Automation Studio
- Demonstrable expertise in Salesforce CRM reporting & analytics
- Highly proficient in MS Office, Google Docs, LucidChart, virtual meeting software
- Understanding of the architectural principles of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, and application servers
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Possesses a broad understanding of Sales Cloud/CRM, and other integrated ecosystems
- Leverages strong analytical and technical skills to steer team toward exceptional insights, deliverables, and support
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile environment
- Ability to collaborate with team members and business owners.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively for complex situations to the business, stakeholders, and wider audiences.
- Self-motivated, willing to work without close supervision.
- Develops a strong network of cross-functional leaders, experts, colleagues, and friends to foster better communication, collaboration, and governance
Apply today before this opportunity closes!