Are you a Salesforce Developer with asset management experience looking for stability and opportunity for growth at an established company?
Join a rapidly growing, employee-owned investment management organization backed by an experienced leadership team that has worked together for over twenty-five years..
Our client is committed to creating a culture of honesty, hard work and integrity, and fostering a setting that spurs intellectual growth, with an opportunity for collaboration and professional development training.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for project work to ensure our client is leveraging the full features and benefits of Salesforce. This role will collaborate closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to execute opportunities to expand the effectiveness of the Salesforce org. You will also work with the Salesforce team, business sponsors, as well as the IT partners to deliver new technical solutions in Salesforce and beyond. You will be focused on initiatives that support innovative and efficient business processes. This role may be 100% remote or based out of any of our client’s 4 office locations, depending on your preference.
This position will report to the Assistant Vice President, Business Solutions. Please apply only if you have asset management experience.
What You Will Do:
- Engage with the Salesforce Team, stakeholders, management, and SMEs to develop well architected solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform and development best practices based on business requirements.
- Work with the Salesforce team to coordinate the scope, development, testing, and completion of development requests.
- Collaborate with our internal technology and business partners to configure and enhance application integrations with Salesforce.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and IT leadership team to roadmap and implement solutions across cloud-based systems.
- Work with the Salesforce administrator, IT team, and key stakeholders to develop and enforce effective data management policies.
- Produce technical specification and design documentation as required.
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years of experience on projects building custom applications on Salesforce using both programmatic (Apex, LWCs, callouts, custom metadata, etc.) and declarative (Flow, reports, etc.) tools
- Asset management / buy-side financial services experience
- Salesforce certification(s): preference for Dev I, Dev II, App Builder, and Advanced Admin certs
- Experience writing asynchronous Apex
- Experience with change management and the full SDLC
- Experience working with a data warehouse
- Some experience with or understanding of integration strategies and data governance
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) matching
- Paid time off, including annual Employee Volunteer Day
- Various Company events throughout the year
A discretionary bonus may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of health and financial benefits, per eligibility guidelines detailed in the plan summaries.
Interested in the stability of a successful, established company and the growth opportunities of a dynamic environment?