Join an international non-profit that makes a difference!
The Salesforce Administrator position is really a mix of administration and analysis. You'll enjoy terrific benefits, including all federal and Jewish holidays, be part of a team family atmosphere and support an org that fosters peace and cooperation.
In the role, you'll be responsible for managing projects that include application maintenance, establishing reporting systems of new and existing custom-developed applications, and managing working directly with end-users in the Salesforce instance. This position is also to serve as a liaison to other departments and is responsible to define and refine new needs as they emerge.
- Contribute to processes for better managing the implementation of these projects
- Troubleshoot user-reported issues
- Collaborate with user champions, technical leads, and users throughout the lifecycle of the project design, installation, testing, and implementation phases. This includes prioritization of requirements and communication throughout the lifecycle of the projects
- Document processes in general and decision points throughout projects
- Assist and lead training with other IT team members with the goal of instituting an environment where all ongoing projects have a higher sense of accountability, cost control, visibility, and success
- Will also have a role in application testing and support
- 2+ years of recent experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- 2+ years as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Admin highly preferred
- Well-developed communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to gather requirements and organize information for both a technical audience and non-technical audiences
- Ability to set timelines and establish goals
Ready to make an impact?
Apply today or reach out for a confidential discussion.