Join a company with an award-winning work environment that values and invest in its people!
This opportunity puts a large emphasis on both career growth and a hard line between work and personal life. The Salesforce Administrator will help to grow service processes through software while the team drives alignment in existing software systems and processes. Your experience in data, process, and Salesforce administration will support systems operations. You will implement and administer analytically-driven workflows in our client’s go-to-market tool-stack supporting Sales Development, Sales, Marketing, Channel and Customer Success. This role reports to the Sales Operations Manager who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Conduct full administration and optimization within the Salesforce instance
- Onboard and implement new technologies or improvements
- Design, document, configure, test, deploy, and support scalable declarative solutions
- Build and refine processes as they revolve around you
- Develop reporting and analytics, which show insights into key performance indicators
- Stay current on Salesforce features and functionality, prepare for Salesforce releases, and share knowledge with the team and internal stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Administration
- Strong desire to learn and implement Salesforce best practices
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
Ready to make a difference?