Join a fast-growing global company that has proved itself to be a valuable Salesforce Consulting Partner since their inception in 2011. Our client is a worldwide system integrator and has earned respect for its R&D investments in custom Field Service Management Solutions. You’ll have a chance to work with marquis global clients on serious enterprise level solutions.
The Service Delivery Regional Manager focuses on maintaining good relationships with clients and improving the company's services to keep them satisfied. The role combines both technical and administrative roles where you will help resolve technical problems, manage team performance, track finances, and control the quality of our service delivery.
The role requires someone who can keep a positive relationship with clients & partners, manage finances, meet deadlines, lead a team, stay organized, manage conflicts, and use creativity to improve constantly.
- At least 5 years of experience in a team-leading role with direct responsibility for managing the activities (task assignments, budgets, schedules, etc.) of 10 or more team members.
- Prior experience should include some technical skills such as customer software development, systems integration, software quality assurance, product development or similar
- Ability to maintain excellent colleague and customer relationships
- Experience managing full life cycle solution delivery projects
- Familiarity with risk management and quality management
- Experience anticipating problems and initiating corrective action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.S./M.S in Computer Science, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity and knowledge of ERP/CRM systems preferred
- Familiarity with the service industry, scheduling, or logistics is a big plus (Salesforce or ClickSoftware)
- Willingness to travel, approximately 20%
Citizens and Green Card holders will be considered. This position, currently, does not offer sponsorship or Corp to Corp.
Ready to have a voice at the table? Apply now