AppExchange Pros – This one is for you!
Join a company accelerating product development for early stage and established companies. As a Gold Salesforce Consulting Partner, this PDO (product development outsourcer) has deep domain expertise in cloud-based development, application development, and launching new products on the AppExchange. For five consecutive years, this leading-edge company has enjoyed double-digit growth, and they are just getting started.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company focused on your potential and development every day, where you can enjoy being part of a close-knit team with a global footprint, applying and growing your knowledge of the newest Salesforce capabilities and earning employer-paid certifications along the way.
You’ll Get To:
- Engage with customers to collect and organize requirements for the financial services solution to be built.
- Be an essential member of the agile scrum teams
- Understand and document the problem rather than focusing on the solution, leaving that to the team.
- Operate as the ‘CEO’ of the product
- Deliver the most business value in the shortest time to market by way of minimum viable product (MVP).
Responsibilities & Duties
- Collect requirements from the customer
- Collaborate with the Development Lead to plan development sequence
- Manage the product backlog (epics, user stories, defects)
- Participate in sprint ceremonies (daily scrum, backlog grooming, sprint planning, internal reviews, stakeholder reviews, retrospective)
- Prepare user stories for grooming/estimation sessions
- Prioritize backlog for the release and for business value in advance of sprint planning
- Schedule and lead requirement clarification sessions with the customer throughout the development cycle
- Available to the development team to answer questions regarding customer’s needs and the customer’s view of how the product is being implemented
- Accept user stories in compliance with the definition of done
- Lead bi-weekly demonstration of completed features to customer
- Manage customer user acceptance testing
- Create functional documentation
- Manage trade-offs to meet project deadlines
- Identify and manage risks
- Ongoing communication with Scrum Master / Project Manager
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Able to plan and communicate the product roadmap to internal/external stakeholders
- Takes initiative to manage, prioritize, and anticipate customer needs
- Understands what is most important to deliver next
- Effective at managing competing priorities and/or projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3+ years Product Owner experience
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience using agile methodology
- Fully fluent in English
- Experience using Salesforce
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Other Salesforce certifications
- Product Owner Certification
- Russian or Spanish
- Great Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Pay increase for certifications
This client is exclusive and you will not hear about this role anywhere else. The team is growing at a record pace and is putting as much effort into growing the right kind of culture as it is into growing the business. Learn more by applying today!