We are seeking an ambitious Marketing Specialist who can take our existing marketing and social media presence to the next level. This is a high-visibility role, working with the executive team and managing vendors to enhance our brand presence and increase lead gen. The Marketing Specialist will carry out day-to-day marketing activities, including improving social media, PPC, SEO, content, blog, podcast, newsletter, and our website.
This is a contract position estimated at 15-20 hours per week, with the potential to become a full-time role.
The Salesforce Recruiter connects leading organizations with the top 10% of Salesforce talent. We believe how you hire impacts who you hire, and who you hire determines your success as a leader and a business.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns across various channels, including social media platforms, email marketing and newsletters.
- Manage and optimize our social media presence, create engaging content, and monitor social media metrics to drive audience growth and engagement.
- Create and curate compelling content, including producing blogs and posts from our podcast transcripts, to attract and engage our target audience.
- Maintain and update our website content, ensuring it is accurate, fun, user-friendly, and aligned with our brand guidelines.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and best practices.
- Analyze marketing metrics to measure campaign effectiveness and provide actionable insights to increase lead generation.
- Lead marketing innovation by staying up-to-date with industry trends, exploring emerging marketing technologies, and leveraging the right best practices. For example, gain a growing understanding of AI’s capabilities and how to use it for both content and imagery.
- Collaborate with the team to increase social media presence and ensure consistent messaging and branding.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in marketing roles.
- Expertise in social media planning (SmarterQueue, Hootsuite), PPC, and email campaign best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good sense of humor.
- Proven ability to utilize Canva or similar tools with a strong eye for visual appeal.
- Curious and a willingness to experiment, even breaking standard Marketing “rules”.
- Manage vendors and collaborate internally.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ambition to continuously improve.
- Familiarity with marketing automation, AI, and CRM software.
If you meet at least 80% of the requirements and are curious to learn more, submit your application today.