Join a company that will be transforming business and technology services for a variety of clients through the Salesforce Jump Start Program.
You’ll enjoy a fully remote work environment from anywhere in the USA. Complete health benefits, matching 401K and a competitive salary that matches your experience.
We are looking for a seasoned, client-centric, B2B-marketer and coordinator – Marketing Coordinator with 3+ years of experience and interested in achieving the next step in their career within technology consulting. A multi-faceted role, the position is perfect for a candidate who favors autonomy, is highly strategic, innovative, commercially minded, and keen to make their mark.
You will be responsible for brainstorming, developing, and executing the marketing strategy with a specific focus on sales enablement, lead/demand generation, and Account-Based Marketing.
Working closely with the Strategic Sales & Delivery team, and cross sector leadership teams you will develop and execute compelling marketing campaigns, supporting lead generation efforts, providing website design and maintenance, executing the social media strategy, and reporting on marketing results
This role will report to the VP Marketing and be crucial in helping the company build marketing plans aligned to business strategy for target customers and prospects.
- Develop and manage brand building/demand generation activities for new and existing services across propositions, industries, and customers
- Be comfortable creating, developing, and executing marketing plans which contain the following types of activities – events, web, social media, PR, document creation (brochures, whitepapers, datasheets, infographics), webinars, video
- Ensure our brand positioning and messaging is strong and consistent across all marketing channels
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to enhance brand awareness in both existing, new and target customers to drive revenue growth
- Develop strong relationships with Strategic Sales, Consultancy, Propositions, and cross sector leadership teams to make sure propositions and Account Based
- Manage the website to ensure information is up-to-date, accessible, and is effectively endorsed.
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Own the digital advertising program
- Minimum of 3+ years of progressively responsible marketing & communications experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a B2B marketing setting
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and building omnichannel campaigns to boost demand generation and promote sales enablement, including in-person events, webinars, marketing automation, social media, etc.
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills with experience in creating client presentations, decks, RFIs/RFPs, etc.
- Industry knowledge within financial services and technology is highly advantageous
Ready to make an impact?