Salesforce Architects! This is not what you think!!!
Tired of grinding out Salesforce Delivery? Find a home with one of my favorite clients. They are growing their Strategy Group.
The Advisory Group Strategist engages with customers and partners to establish best practices, assess the maturity and opportunities within organizations and provide both recommendations and roadmaps to optimize business capabilities and drive successful business outcomes. This role will engage with customers to conduct interviews, evaluate process and technology, elicit key business outcomes and produce clear and cogent output in support of recommendations and roadmaps. The role will engage with partners to stay abreast of developments and will contribute to knowledge and best practices within the space.
- Lead customer assessment interview sessions with executives, stakeholders and IT personnel
- Critical analysis of organizational capabilities across people, process and technology
- Develop recommendations and roadmaps to provide a path to optimized business capabilities leading to accomplish defined business outcomes
- Utilize as lead strategist on key accounts with utilization target of 70%
- Contribute to market thought leadership and IP creation
- Contribute to methodology, innovation, and offerings
- Demonstrates success and experience in tone or more of the following areas: Proven experience working on multiple Quote to Cash (Q2C) platforms involving CPQ, CLM, CRM, Billing, or ERP enterprise implementations (including e-Business, SaaS applications, or cloud-based transformations/integrations) highly desired
- Experience being a client advisor
- Experience being a key contributor in discovery and client future state strategy activities
- Capable of combining and consolidating thought leadership from around the business and project team
- Experience leading end-to-end project review through people, processes and technology to formulate vision, achieve executive alignment and define short- and long-term objectives prioritized by business value
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field highly desired
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, Quote-to-Cash, CRM or ERP
- Minimum two-years’ experience in the capacity of a Sr. Consultant in a consulting organization (or cross-functional transformation responsibilities within an organization).
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform and product family is highly desired
- Strong experience with end-to-end system development lifecycle of SaaS implementation projects
- Ability to skillfully negotiate ambiguity and achieve superior results in a fast-paced and demanding environment; general behavior to “drive” and achieve business outcomes
- High emotional intelligence and genuine intellectual curiosity are a must
- Proven track record of project delivery, interacting with all levels of management
- Some demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following domain spaces is required: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Cloud Computing, Integration Middleware, Billing, Sales Enablement, etc.
- Experience in the following technologies is preferred (but not required): Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing, Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM, GoTransverse TRACT, Spring CM CLM, Conga CLM and other related solutions, Xactly SPM solutions, Aria billing platform, Salesforce Communities and Cloud Craze, Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Zuora, Oracle Big Machines, Callidus Cloud Solutions, NetSuite, MuleSoft, and other SaaS/Cloud Q2C and related solutions
Enjoy a friendly and flexible culture.
You’ll work with some of the most genuine, diverse and experienced people. Enjoy competitive pay, bonuses, generous PTO, healthcare benefits and the flexibility to work remotely. You’ll be onsite for kickoffs, occasional meetings and other major milestones.
Citizens and Green Card Holders Encouraged to Apply. C2C will not be considered.