Our client, a successful Salesforce client in the manufacturing space, is seeking its next talented Salesforce Administrator.
The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with internal stakeholders and an external implementation team to design and implement a corporate-wide system that you will play a major part in owning. This is an excellent opportunity to grow in the business space and take your career to a solid but stable level.
- Support end users in the use of Salesforce to transform our business
- Contribute to operational procedures and best practices with useful documentation and training for new and existing users
- Coordinate and lead internal Salesforce user groups
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, end users, and business leaders
- Elicit requirements needed to satisfy business needs
- Convert business requirements into Salesforce configurations
- Optimize existing capabilities on the Salesforce platform
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of experience administrating Salesforce
- Experience in Agile environments
- Skills in requirements elicitation
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance plans
- Short and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Benefits Plan
- 401K Plan that includes generous Company match and Annual profit-sharing contribution
This opportunity is only open on a direct-hire basis and does not offer sponsorship.
Looking to make a move to a long-term environment? Apply now!