As Salesforce’s #1 CPQ implementation partner and billing partner, the company is integral to delivering the “everything-as-a-service” economy to partners globally.
In this role, you’ll have the best of both worlds: you’ll join a small, agile team, while being backed by a fast-growing parent company that is often referred to as a ‘tech giant’ and ‘leader in IT.’
Best of all? You’ll have the opportunity to work remotely and enjoy travel in the U.S. coast-to-coast. Sound intriguing? We think so, too. Read on to learn about the role, rewards and requirements…
We invite you to design, architect and implement a state-of-the-art QTC cloud-solutions.
As a mid-senior level Solutions Architect you’ll play a key role in implementing a variety of QTC cloud solutions, including Salesforce CPQ, contract management, billing and subscriptions, revenue management and more. You’ll work closely with customers, internal functional managers, and business system analysts in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects, which include designing prototypes, building proof of concepts and preparing architecture road maps.
You’ll be a central liaison to technical teams, functional teams, business functions, and system integrators to drive implementations. Working cross-functionally and at customer sites and remotely, you’ll conduct solution architecture reviews, provide mentorship and supervision to developers and participate in pre-sales activities as required. As for reporting structure, you’ll have a direct line to the VP of Delivery, and you’ll report to 2-4 leads, as projects are assigned.
Most excitingly, learning and developing new skills will be part of your day-to-day. You’ll become highly proficient in the Salesforce suite of products plus Steelbrick, Apttus, Aria, Zuora, and more.
No red tape, no limit to potential and eager to take on challenges? Let’s talk.
We’re looking for self-starters, clear communicators and change agents. You enjoy a challenge and see the opportunity it presents to rewrite the future. You’re collaborative, a role model and have a passion for emerging technologies.
- B.A. or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in CPQ, biling, contract management, order management, revenue recognition or rebate management domains
- 5+ years of involvement in software project implementation related to SaaS, Quote-to-Cash, CRM or ERP
- Strong foundation in web, database and object-oriented software technologies. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and implementation activations
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of billing and invoicing preferred, but not required
Citizens and Green Card holders will be considered. This position, currently, does not offer sponsorship or Corp to Corp.
Enjoy a friendly and flexible culture.
You’ll work with some of the most genuine, diverse and experienced people. Enjoy competitive pay, bonuses, generous PTO, healthcare benefits and the flexibility to work remotely. You’ll be onsite for kickoffs, occasional meetings and other major milestones