Join a company that’s accelerating product development for early stage and established companies. As a Gold level Partner of Salesforce, this software development company has deep domain expertise in cloud-based development, application development and launching new products on the AppExchange. For five consecutive years, this leading-edge company has enjoyed double-digit growth, and they’re just getting started.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that’s focused on your potential and development every day. You’ll enjoy being part of a small team with a global footprint, while earning Salesforce certifications that grow your understanding of what’s next in technology.
This is a hands on development leadership role that helps our clients – Salesforce ISV partners, through product ideation, solution & architecture design, roadmap planning, and delivery execution.
In this role you’ll translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products and lead a team of 3-4 off shore developers to build the solutions. Coaching, leading and mentoring is in your DNA and you have experience being successful in these areas. The position is 75% coding and development and 25% leadership and client engagement.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions and integrations.
- Follow and understand Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Ensure availability of the Force.com platform and provide on-call support to resolve application issues.
- Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Create testing and implementations plans, including user training and documentation.
- Interaction with the PM, Product Owner and Technical Architect to clarify implementation details and business requirements
- At least three years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, Controllers, Triggers, Batch Processes, APIs, and web services.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working for a Salesforce ISV or PDO
- Thorough understanding of SDLC including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet, and Ant.
- Best practices understanding on coding standards, deployment, apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security Implementations
- Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQueries to implement complex business requirements
- Fluent with SOSL and SOQL, Workflows
- Implement SOAP / REST-based web services
- Hands-on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
- Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages, and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
- Current Salesforce certifications (e.g. App Builder, Platform Developer I. Platform Developer II a bonus)
- HLS, Marketing Cloud, Einstein, or Mulesoft experience preferred
Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have a desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
- Innovative company culture, working with colleagues in the United States, Europe, Latin America and Russia
- Exciting projects with International customers
- Working with the latest Salesforce technologies
- Option to travel to work at different company locations around the world
- Ability to work remotely as desired
- Paid vacation and flexible working conditions
- Career development and education path
- Bonuses and great benefits.
Share your interest with us today!