In this role, you’ll have the best of both worlds: you’ll join a small, agile team backed by a fast-growing parent company often referred to as a tech giant. Intrigued? Read on to learn about the role, rewards, and requirements.
Please note: This position does not offer sponsorship or C2C engagement.
We invite you to join a leading Salesforce Partner as an iPaaS Solution Architect. In this role, you’ll play a vital role in strategy and implementation projects by bringing the essential expertise required to design for integrations between multiple systems within the Quote-to-Cash landscape, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Contract Management, Billing, Finance, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Additionally, this role works closely with customers, internal functional managers, business system analysts, and developers in creating robust, scalable, and flexible middleware architectures for the customer’s business systems.
What you’ll do:
- Guide technical teams to deliver a flexible and scalable integration solutions.
- Serve as the technical leader and expert in specific iPaaS technology.
- Support clients' business goals, define and present integration recommendations using iPaaS, point-to-point, and event-driven middleware solutions.
- Partner with other project leaders to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
- Liaise between technical, functional, and business project teams to drive integration design and implementation.
- Utilize business process and technical skills to work with project teams and stakeholders to translate functional and non-functional requirements.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects using industry best practices and integration patterns.
- Design and build prototypes and proofs-of-concept to prove the capability and scalability of proposed solutions.
- Create technical designs and documentation to support delivered solutions.
- Supply hands-on leadership and mentoring for entry-level and mid-level integration developers who support enterprise-level systems and applications.
- Participate in RFP, pre-sales, and scoping activities as needed.
- Demonstrable experience as a senior team member on successful integration projects related to iPaaS, SaaS, Quote-to-Cash, CPQ, CRM, or ERP.
- Proven success as an architect for either MuleSoft or Dell Boomi.
- Applied work experience in architecture, design, implementation, and deployment of cloud (iPaaS) products and scaled solutions within medium to large environments.
- Comfortable working remotely and on-site with clients and project teams.
- 100% remote work environment open to any location within the USA.
- Full benefits and generous time off.
- A robust bonus structure.
- A team focused on collaboration as well as professional growth.
For a confidential discussion, apply today.