Join an established but fast growing technology firm as their Salesforce Wizard to manage and administrate their Salesforce and Sales Operations.
You'll receive full benefits, an awesome bonus structure and autonomy to continue to build out and improve their Sales Operations.
This role is fully remote and is slated to include future hires under your direction and management.
The Director of Salesforce Operations will work with sales leaders to ensure that the processes, technology, reporting and optimization steps are in place so that our quota carrying teams, marketing and business development resources are well-coordinated and enabled to reach revenue goals. The Director of Salesforce Operations will configure and maintain the Salesforce application to ensure delivery of solutions to meet business needs and work collaboratively to oversee all operational aspects of our sales activities.
- Manages Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Implements new enhancements including the creation of custom objects, fields, record types and triggers
- Participates in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM.
- Works closely with vendors to manage and effectively implement interfaces into and out of Salesforce.
- Manage a team of Salesforce Administrators providing technical support and day to day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce platform.
- Provides project and data management.
- Manage KPI’s
- Manages ongoing relationship with Salesforce.com.
- Maintains system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity,
- Develops, deploys and maintains Saleforce.com reports and dashboards to provide visibility across all aspects of sales for our sales and finance leaders.
- Confers with users to identify and define business problems and recommend solutions.
- Participate in marketing plan and project prioritization, working with internal stakeholders, to develop a consistent planning and management process
- Manage the sales database and incorporate processes/tools to maintain data integrity
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Expert level skills in Salesforce.com and CPQ administration as well as reporting and forecasting best practices, territory management and compensation management.
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements in system functionality
- Self-motivated Salesforce enthusiast who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with service oriented attitude and customer focus
- Detailed, organized, results driven
- Ability to take initiative, be innovative and creatively solve problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong cross- functional partnerships
- Bachelors degree (Preferred)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator +
- Experience administering, configuring and developing Salesforce.com applications – page layouts, workflows, security access, data validation, data utilities, and creation of standard and custom objects, fields, workflow triggers, custom reports and dashboards.
- DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Linkedin Sales Navigator experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience performing data cleanup and/or data migration to and from Salesforce.com, Merger and Acquisition experience migrating information, combining CRM’s.
To schedule a confidential conversation, apply today or contact me, Josh Matthews, on LinkedIn ASAP.