Our client is a very well-known eCommerce and big box retail brand, providing curated products and solutions to small, medium and large businesses. From office supplies and furniture to technology products and marketing services, our client helps businesses of all sizes be more productive, profitable and connected to the communities that they serve.
Salesforce.com is at the heart of our client’s sales and support processes and an integral part of their go-to-market strategy. The Director of Sales Operations & Strategy will establish and lead process and experience transformation across sales, enablement, customer service, marketing and customer experience. This role offers an exciting opportunity to expand our client’s eCommerce and sales strategy.
Our ideal candidate is a collaborative, process-oriented, and approachable leader. You have a proven track record in designing and executing successful sales transformation programs.
Be a part of an impactful and incredibly rewarding journey
Reporting to the VP Management Operations, you will be a trusted advisor to our sales leadership team, helping to improve business processes, introducing new technology, leading and directing Salesforce.com operations. You will be transformational in driving sales process improvements, including change management and technology adoption, and translating sales strategy into implementation plans for a large and diverse sales team across field, inside and specialist category sellers.
Providing an overall vision for sales strategy, you’ll transform sales processes in relevant areas including sales, operations, customer service, marketing, and customer experience. As a hands-on leader, you will manage a high-performing team that manages complex projects and leverages technology and data to drive process improvements.
Skills and requirements:
- 15+ years business experience in technology, sales operations, sales management or sales enablement
- 5 years+ of Salesforce platform experience
- Strategic and analytical mindset to interpret trends, issues and data to identify, develop and execute high impact sales programs and strategy
- Thrives in an innovative, collaborative environment
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders across different lines of business
- Ability to drive teamwork and urgency through exceptional leadership and communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in managing and driving collaboration between business and technology stakeholders
- A strong foundation in sales cloud, service cloud and marketing automation experience
- Relevant Salesforce certifications
If you want to make a significant impact at a growing company, we encourage you to apply. When you join, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation up to $210K based on experience and skill sets
- Up to a 25% bonus based on performance
- Long term investment of $50K over 3 years
- Relocation provided
- Full benefits package
- Opportunity for career growth, training and development
- Diverse and collaborative work environment