Remote – USA and Canada EST and CST preferred
Join a fast growing digital agency that supports some of the best brand names in the CPG market.
Run a full-service digital marketing agency and Salesforce Partner serving Fortune-500 and startup clients alike.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be responsible for the company’s applied CRM email marketing strategies across all brands, leading a team of email strategy managers and Salesforce developers in the day-to-day design, execution and optimization of CRM email mandates.
- Design customer engagement and retention strategies for email, push and SMS communications as part of our clients’ 360° digital marketing plans; .
- Lead the development of audience profiles, segmentation, customer journey mapping and buyer personas with the help of database engineers and data insights analysts;
- Deliver client presentations on strategy, program performance and audience insights;
- Manage team priorities, roadmap their workflow across client accounts, and collaborate with client services teams to ensure the CRM practice runs smoothly;
- Mentor and train employees, as well as non-technical colleagues in CRM strategy;
- Act as a data evangelist within the company to promote a test-and-learn culture and propose how new tools and technologies can improve performance.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience in a management-level CRM, loyalty, email marketing and/or marketing automation role (agency or CPG industry preferred);
- Ability to interpret data and insights obtained from testing and make iterative optimizations to campaigns and overall marketing strategy;
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) or similar email/CRM platforms (e.g. Adobe Marketo, Hubspot, Sendinblue);
- Hustle and willingness to learn: you speak your mind and welcome feedback to ensure your team’s output is the best it can be;
- English writing, presentation and data storytelling skills; bilingual English/French preferred!
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Competitive benefits
- health, dental and travel insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- RRSP match (up to a maximum);
- Physical and mental wellness initiatives, plus: unlimited sick/personal days;
- Flexible work environment (mix of in-office and remote) with pet-friendly offices;
- Career development & skills training.
Interested? Do not hesitate. Apply now!